Sunday 1 December 2013

How it started

It was all began with Running Man. 

Yes, running man saves my life. I've finally found something to be excited about after dad passed away a year ago. After addicted to running man, i moved on to Korean drama and my first one was Pasta, featuring Lee Sun Gyun and Gong Hyo Jin. It was a great drama, so so great that all i've been talking and thinking at that time was the comedy and romance in it. Haha...i guess all of us, the kpop-holic would feel the same thing. 


 Pasta (highly recommended)


So that was where i came out with the hopeless dream, to visit Seoul one day. I was still in my degree that time, and to go to Korea with my own money seems like a very-tiny hope. But somehow, i managed to get the flight tickets, pay for the accommodation and so on. I went there in the October with Sarah's family. 

It's gonna be a long entry for my Seoul's trip but i guess i have to keep it for awhile. Cannot wait to show my shopping haul while in Korea and also here in Malaysia. The outset where i became a Korean cosmetic junkie.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment