Saturday 13 December 2014

Makeup of the day #MOTD featuring Tarte Holiday Set 2014 (Bon Voyage and Pin Up Blush)

I actually wanted to do a review for my Bourjois haul at Watsons last week but after putting on my face with all the skincare products, the foundation was melting right away. I think it was just too heavy and with the sensitive skin i am, yes i could not proceed. I then removed my makeup using the makeup remover and applied the Sendayu Tinggi Doll skin foundation. This stuff is amazingggg... i didn't have to set it with powder at all because it's just look sooo flawless and matte. I am not a fans of full coverage foundation and this foundation just even out my skin without covering my natural skin too much.

So let's see how i first time using my Tarte Bon Voyage and Tarte Pin Up Girl Blush Palette. I will not do the swatches of everything because so many swatches have already done out there.

What i used for my makeup:
  • Tarte Bon Voyage eyeshadow palette
  • Tarte Lipsurgence lip tint in romantic
  • Tarte Lipsurgence lip gloss in visionary
  • Sendayu Tinggi Doll Skin Foundation in #01-very cute
  • Essence eyeshadow base
  • Sephora mineral compact powder - #30-medium
  • Innisfree no sebum mineral pact
  • Nature republic eyebrow pencil (brown) 
  • Large powder brush
  • Style master brushes

What it claims on the Bon Voyage packaging

To the ingredient concious

What's inside


I had no choice but to cut and stick the blush's name on my pin up blush palette. Did this on the eyeshadow palette as well

What it claims and ingredient


And the result
My notes:
  • Pigmentation of the Tarte eyeshadow are good although not as smooth as Urban Decay palette
  • The color stay and did not smudge at all (with the help of eyeshadow base)
  •  Does not irritate your eyes
  • The blusher is very buttery and smooth
  • Colors are nice and stay put for hours
  • Benefit mascara is awesome!! (Birthday gift from Sephora)
  • Lipsurgence really moisturize my lips and the color stay for quite long even after a few sips of drink
  • Application of cream foundation using beauty blender gives super natural and flawless finish
I was super excited to try the Tarte products and i must say that i am very satisfied with my purchases. Thank you Tarte for an amazing Holiday set and now i am broke..hahah. Still lot more products in my mind actually haiyaa..

Till later..Salam

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment