Saturday 6 December 2014

Doll Skin Foundation Sendayu Tinggi Review

Doll Skin Foundation by Sendayu Tinggi. OMG what a great product. I just bought it last week at Watsons and already used it couple times. Price is RM34.20 after discount. The normal price is RM38.00. This product although looks similar to any other beauty cream but this one feels slightly lightweight. Easily blended as long as you wear moisturizer before for smoother application. I have tried Meiko before but that one really made me sweating like hell. It was just not my kind of foundation because i have a dry sensitive skin and heavy cream product just won't do it. They provides 3 shades, 01 Very Cute, 02 So Sweet and 03 Too Pretty. I chose the lightest 01 because i think this one match my skin better when i swatches it on my hand.

 This is the new packaging (so soo cute)

What it claims

The ingredients

How it looks


The swatches

Closer look

It just matched perfectly after blending

 Added some more to the outer of my hand

Pros:
  • cute packaging
  • lightweight
  • coverage wise is good to those who love natural complexion 
  • build-able to full coverage 
  • skin feels smooth
  • small amount needed
  • it absorbed instead of only cover the skin
  • does not clog your skin
  • matte finish (no need to put powder)


Cons:
  • it is a little bit patchy if you are in an air conditioning
  • can be slightly drying to those with a dry skin type (works really well with oily skin)
  • contain paraben

My tips:
  • always use a moisturizer for a smoother application
  • use sponge instead of brush because it will leave a brush stroke
  • buy the 03 Very Pretty shades as this one will match any skin color (bought and tested to my dark skin friend)
  • put only 5 or 6 dots to your skin as it will leave very natural looking
  • put more than 6 dots will leave you a full coverage finish
  • to avoid looking cakey, use large powder brush to apply the powder as it will mattify your skin naturally

Overall i think this is a must try product for everybody and no wonder they always been out of stock. Reviews are based on my opinion only. I hope it helps.

Till later loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment