Saturday 6 December 2014

Watson Haul: Sendayu Tinggi, Essence and unnamed brand

I have been very into shopping lately. It just make me happy and i know you guys know what i mean right (the beauty junkie dilemma). Quick update: I have a job already and so far i feel pretty good. It is in the middle of Kuala Lumpur city and during lunch i get to window shopping around there. They have everything and for the first time i saw Sendayu Tinggi cosmetics at Watsons, Semua House. I just fell in love with their products instantly especially the Doll Skin Foundation which has been raved for quite some time now.


Recently purchased:

 Doll Skin Foundation Sendayu Tinggi RM38 10% off = RM34.20
Liquid Concealer ST (Code 01, Vanilla) RM25 10% off = RM22.50
Essence I love Stage Eyeshadow Base RM14.90
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil (05) RM11.90

 Essence I love Extreme Volume Mascara RM15.90

I also bought very large powder brush at small shop in front of the Watsons. It is a very good brush, large and soft. Price = RM40. For me i won't mind the brand, as long as the product is good and pretty high quality why not right.

I will do a separate post about my opinion for each of these products because yeah they deserve them. Till later. 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment